Audi Drive Select (ads)

I will explain to you when I see you next!lol

Reactions: Brennan
There are 4 channels with 4 settings each so surely the channels relate to steering, throttle, gearshift and suspension and the settings within are comfort, dynamic, individual etc....
Ah Scott i see what you mean bud never actually tried either of the 4 channels to see which one does what just activated the 4 channels gone on my way

Reactions: Point_Audi
Very handy thread this.
I always felt my steering was a bit twitchy light at 58-60.
Set all mine channels to dynamic (non MMI).
The difference in steering is amazing.
Very easy about the town, gets a lot stiffer after 30.
Very impressed thanks
Just one point when changing the values did anyone notice a 2 of the values were set to 0 and the others were 218 and 15?

I'm never out of dynamic mode, throttle response is great, and better use of the rev range in the Stronic, steering is a bit heavier but I have big arms :tongue new:

Reactions: evans1089, Point_Audi and Gaz170
Probably a stupid question but if you want to set ADS back to standard (I.e. like it was before you set it to dynamic) what should it be, Auto?

Set it back to whatever values it was set up before u changed it
As my previous post 2 of mine were set at 0 and the other 2 were set at 218 and 15.
Always write down any changes u have made with vcds just incase or look back at the logs mate

Ah, ok.
Seems odd as I thought they all had to be set the same.
Wasn't sure it showed you what it <is> set to as any adaption values ive looked at have all been zero.

Reactions: RobbieWebs
Just set my car to Dynamic mode... definitely my favourite mod so far, the difference is amazing. Well worth it! :)

Reactions: RobbieWebs, Brennan, Gaz170 and 1 other person
Ah, ok.
Seems odd as I thought they all had to be set the same.
Wasn't sure it showed you what it <is> set to as any adaption values ive looked at have all been zero.

Well if they are all set to zero u won't have to write them down
I thought they would all be at zero also as it wasn't installed but mine weren't

Just set my car to Dynamic mode... definitely my favourite mod so far, the difference is amazing. Well worth it! :)
Totally agree mate I can't get over how good the steering feels

Reactions: ShaneSun and Point_Audi