Audi design selection arrasrot - Is this available in the UK?

Mokeylock

Reaction score
I got the below from the German Audi website. This option is called "Audi design selection arrasrot". Options include:
  • S sports seats, front with S6 embossing in the backrest
  • Seat center sections with diamond quilting, seat side bolsters, head restraints, door trim inserts, door armrests and front center armrest in Valcona leather arrasrot with contrasting seams in granite gray
  • Door trim inserts and center console in Alcantara black
  • Inlays red in Carbon twill
  • Velor floor mats black
  • Panel in Black
  • Steering wheel in black with contrasting seams in Moon Silver
I have been told that this option is not available in the UK, is this true? I am really only after the colour on the seats.

b947001b-5f1e-45af-98b6-fc304d82c3e0.jpg

http://www.audi.de/de/brand/de/neuw...brand/de/neuwagen/a6/s6-limousine/pakete.html

I wanted this too. I even called audi UK they said no

Sent from my XT1580 using Tapatalk

that's a real shame. Thank you for the reply

Reactions: pez81
that's a real shame. Thank you for the reply
I know mate it would look so good. The seats are the best thing about this car.

You sure? I was messing around the other day and was speccing am bi tdi A6 and managed to spec the super sport seats etc all as separate options.

You sure? I was messing around the other day and was speccing am bi tdi A6 and managed to spec the super sport seats etc all as separate options.
Yeah well when I ordered mine in November last year. But the new order sheet has come out so maybe you can

Try it with the S6, it wont work. I think it's available on the A6 but not the S6 for some reason..