Audi delays due to chip shortage

Hopefully that is the case so i'll just wait....if it is'nt then i'll just buy my current car and wait till something else comes a long
Any other manufactures/models on the cards?

The way I see it, the longer my new lease car arrives, the more £ I can save, in the meantime I have nowhere to go with the car as we are on lockdown. Car is 'suppose' to arrive in March, but I don't mind if the car arrives in April and May, hopefully we will by then have more freedom to go places. Am from UK of course.

Reactions: Jassyo06
It sure is mate especially when l am intending on keeping the next car for 4 years

I have owned my 2017 since day one and it will be 4 years old Feb/14th. Love the fact of no payments every month and to be very honest I still love the car and will keep it at least one more year. No cars in that price range float my boat as of this date, including the new S3 with the exception of an S4, if they integrate the MMI display into the dash in an updated design, not a stuck on IPad.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Just seen this: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55704936

waiting to hear from dealer to see if my build is going to be impacted by it. Anyone heard about theirs?

My build date (next week) is not affected. To be honest, I was hoping it would be delayed, as I’m not overly keen on picking the car up in the depth of winter, during lockdown, at the tail end of the the 70 plate period.

My build date (next week) is not affected. To be honest, I was hoping it would be delayed, as I’m not overly keen on picking the car up in the depth of winter, during lockdown, at the tail end of the the 70 plate period.

Was yours build week 4? I know someone with a build week 3 (this week) and they are currently waiting for confirmation.

Hoping it means they will get their car built too!