1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues - 21/07/18

Please accept our apologies for difficulties you may be experiencing using the site today.
    We are aware of a technical issue and are working to resolve it. There may be more brief outages; we will aim to keep disruption to a minimum, but unfortunately some is inevitable in order to resolve the issue with minimum delay.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Real Big Vern

The Real Big Vern New Member Team V6 Audi A4 Black Edition quattro TDi S tronic Saloon S-line owners group

I'm struggling to understand this malarkey! I have a 3 yr license for Audi Connect according to the dealer.

I've been linking my android into the car wifi since ive had it for the last month or so.

Now when I try it, my android takes me to the Cubic Telecom homepage where it tells me;

You have registered for SIM owner status but you will need to complete a purchase to become SIM owner for this vehicle.

So basically do i need to pay for data if i want to use the car wifi on my android, but Audi Connect I get for 3 yrs paid for?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. psychopomp1

psychopomp1 Active Member

Yes the 3 years Audi Connect sub only includes data for the car’s own data eating features eg Google Earth. If you want in car Wi-Fi it will be cheaper to buy a data only sim and use that instead of paying for theCube service.

The Real Big Vern likes this.
  4. cuke2u

cuke2u Well-Known Member TFSI Owners Group saloon Audi A4 S-line owners group

Good answer...

psychopomp1 likes this.
  5. cptjay

cptjay Member

Just had S4 delivered yesterday - Audi connect subscription expires Dec 19 despite Audi webpage saying 3 yrs included with new car!

Why do they make it so difficult? Will probably mean endless phone calls, emails, trips to dealer etc, to rectify something so simple.

6. cuke2u

It shouldn't need too much if you have a new car with the high technology pack. Mine came with the three year subscription already enabled...

7. Fozzie1960

Fozzie1960 Active Member TFSI Owners Group Team Tango saloon Audi A4 quattro S tronic S-line owners group

Mine showed as expiring after six months. I phoned Audi UK who sorted out for me on the same day.

cuke2u likes this.
  8. cptjay

cptjay Member

Thanks, will give them a call. Would have been far too easy for them to have 3yrs on there in the first place...!

9. Paul_P1

Paul_P1 New Member

Did you get this sorted? My new S4 is also expiring Dec 2019....

10. cuke2u

Just call AudiUK customer services...