Audi Connect

czm

Reaction score
Just got my new Avant with the MMI Tech pack/Nav

What is the deal with the Audi Connect? Do I have to get a seperate SIM to enable it or can I use my iphone 5s?

Really not sure how it works, I have created an myaudi account which gives me a number to put in but in the car it always say no connection found.

Thanks

As far as I know I don't think that iphones work with the Audi connect so it may be a separate sim or new phone!

Please try installing the Audi connect app available on the AppStore. It says it's only for the A3 but may work for A4 too. That should allow you to connect over WiFi to the car and allow some of the features.

The remote sim access Bluetooth profile (rSAP) is not available in iOS software currently so Audi connect cannot connect to your phone to "borrow" it's SIM card.

However there is a jailbreak app available called Cardonis. It's currently in Beta stages and is currently free. But the developer says he will charge for it upon it coming out of Beta.

Or just wait till Apple implement the profile which may or may not happen as they are trying to develop their own car products.