Audi Connect subscription renewal

Smickers

Reaction score
As per the title, my audi connect services are due to expire this month. Has anybody managed to extend their subscription, and if so, how much was it?

I got it extended by a year when I purchased the car September 2016.

Mine states it expires in two more years. I suggest you contact audi cs and see if you can get a further extension...

When I picked up my car in October the salesman mentioned that Audi are giving free renewals at the moment as (he said) they've not worked out whether or how to charge for this.

Reactions: Syed Shah
Hi I had mine expire after three months. I just emailed Audi customer service UK advising my car details and they sent it onto Audi Germany. Got an email next day stating I'd been extended for another year.

Reactions: SRB93
Just had mine expire. To be honest, the only thing I use is the traffic updates (colours on map) - everything else I find pretty pointless or too clunky (easier to just use my phone).

What email address did you use to get yours extended? I'm sure there used to be a live chat on the Audi website but I can't seem to find it now.

Hi,

Yeah I only use it for Google Maps and the traffic overlay when driving (sometimes when bored waiting for the Mrs I read the news etc and have a bit of a play).

The email address I used is customer.services@audi.co.uk sent in my REG and VIN.

I've been using it for business destinations instead of addresses while out and about, in some places it's faster to enter the first few bits of the business name than look up the post code on my phone.