Audi Connect - no vehicle code & no Safety & Service module

VTEC_Killer

Reaction score
Any else in a similiar position as me of not being able to become primary Key user for your A6?

I've managed to complete varification steps but can't get the last one done as my vehicle doesn't have/didn't come with the 10 digit vehicle code. So no vehicle code, means no key user!

I wanted to unlock the features of the myAudi app (locking/unlocking) but I don't have this S&S module - can this be added on or done at build?

Thanks!

The functions on the myAudi app is very limited on the C7 for example locking/unlocking is not an option. There is also no option to retrofit any of these features as Audi won't enable services that were not fitted to the car at factory. Only thing you do get is send to car for navigation and map updates (for cars less than 3 years old)

The myAudi app is generic, so not model specific.

There has never been any Key User options enabled for the C7/7.5 although you can still authorise the app as a key user (I have) It just doesn’t give you any additional functionality

Cheers guys, makes a bit more sense. I've been down to the dealers so they have me as the new owner of the car however when I log into the myAudi app; it is still saying to define myself as the owner and I need to contact the dealer to do this (and it will unluck more features - I'm guessing there are none)

Is another call to Audi needed to sync the app?