Audi Connect / MMI / Apple Music

Richard Reid

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've recently joined the Audi TT world and I'm finding Audi Connect and MMI fairly frustrating.

I'm trying to understand if it is possible to connect up Apple Music (on an Android phone), with Audi MMI in order to allow music I have saved to my device to show (under artists/albums/playlists etc...) and play/control through the MMI.

I've seen a lot of conflicting posts saying this is and isn't possible.... any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Hi All,

I've recently joined the Audi TT world and I'm finding Audi Connect and MMI fairly frustrating.

I'm trying to understand if it is possible to connect up Apple Music (on an Android phone), with Audi MMI in order to allow music I have saved to my device to show (under artists/albums/playlists etc...) and play/control through the MMI.

I've seen a lot of conflicting posts saying this is and isn't possible.... any advice?

Thanks in advance.

Rick

Is there a way you could save your Apple music entires to your cars Jukebox? I put 1000 tunes on the SD card and saved it to the inbuilt jukebox which has 10 GB storage in the car.