Audi Connect Infotainment Services With Tech Pack

MFC1984

Reaction score
I have the tech pack and virtual cockpit but my MMI licence periods seem to expire in 12 months time, with the tech pack you are meant to receive three years subscription are you not?

Maybe the subscription is annual but renews each year for three years with tech pack? I haven't got my car yet to check but it'd be interesting to see if it's the same for another user with the tech pack.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I don't have the tech pack or virtual cockpit and mines the same. 12 months license. I'm assuming that 3 months audi connect (36 months for you) is for the free data and not the license?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just jumped in the car and checked mine. I have the tech pack and VC.

All my licenses say 05.09.2019, which is 3 years to the day I picked mine up.

Weirdly the licenses for e-sim and wifi go until the year 2115!

Reactions: Rob_F
Mine only showed a year when I picked it up. I pointed it out to the salesman and it was fixed a week later.

Thanks for the replays, I have emailed my dealer and will hopefully have this fixed.

Has anyone managed to connect the MMI connect app successfully with the car?

Mine only showed a year when I picked it up. I pointed it out to the salesman and it was fixed a week later.

Mine's the same. Did u need to take your car in to the dealer or did they activate it remotely?

Thanks for the replays, I have emailed my dealer and will hopefully have this fixed.

Has anyone managed to connect the MMI connect app successfully with the car?

Yes / No. I've connected to the iPhone MMI App, however there is a lot of functionality that isn't available to 2016 / 2017 A4 (Aux Heating, Remote Unlock). There is a longer thread about it unfortunately.

Mine's the same. Did u need to take your car in to the dealer or did they activate it remotely?
@rich_16 @MFC1984 Did you both manage to get your licenses extended to the 36 months? If so was the dealer able to do it for you? I'm picking my car up on Friday and it has the tech pack so want to check this during handover. I can't describe how excited I am - my first brand new car!!!!

@rich_16 @MFC1984 Did you both manage to get your licenses extended to the 36 months? If so was the dealer able to do it for you? I'm picking my car up on Friday and it has the tech pack so want to check this during handover. I can't describe how excited I am - my first brand new car!!!!

Didn't need to in the end. I know it initially had 1 year but mysteriously changed to 3 years of its own accord after I completed the myaudi set up!