Audi Connect Fuel Prices Function

DaveW

Reaction score
Is it just me, or has most of the filling stations disappeared from this?

I'm now informed that the nearest one is 12 miles away from me and I know that there are lots nearby.

I don't have this function, I wonder how it works? Considering prices are currently changing daily around here these days.
The prices are maintained by a company called "Inrix" it looks like they provide a Web service that is called via Audi Connect and displayed via the MMI

Reactions: jojo
I was going to say, "don't forget that it defaults to the cheapest first, not necessarily the closest..."... you have to switch it (every time? which is a pain) to sort by closest location first.... sounds like you've got it working though @DaveW

I was going to say, "don't forget that it defaults to the cheapest first, not necessarily the closest..."... you have to switch it (every time? which is a pain) to sort by closest location first.... sounds like you've got it working though @DaveW
It was showing the same 3 when I changed it to sort by distance (when it wasn't working). Must have been a problem with the Audi -Inrix Web service.

Reactions: PeteBSK