Wanted Audi Concert for A3 2010-ish

Badger-a-s

Reaction score
Ideally I'm after a faulty unit in A condition to rob for spares. My car airfreshener was hanging from my phone holder and where it came into contact with my head unit all the black paint has bubbled and peeled. It's on 2 buttons and the surround. A working unit is also fine if the price is right. Thanks for reading.

Badger-a-s

I think I have two units. I have a standard concert and i also have a brand new 6 shot CD changer which came with my 2012 Black Ed. I picked it up from the dealership and drive it straight to a guy who retrofitted the RNS-e for me.

I am just in the process of changing the car so I have no real need for them and was just going to either swap he RNS-e out and bung the standard head unit in or punt them both on ebay.

Open to offers. I am based in Manchester.

Lee

Thanks for replying Lee. As my current Concert is still working and I only need spare bits I'd probably be low-balling you. I let a working one go on ebay this weekend when it reached £18 (+£5 P&P). I wouldn't want to offend you by going too low. If you're anywhere near that then let me know. Cheers.

i have a fully working concert unit here. There probably worth about a tenner.

Call it £ 15 quid and I will chuck it in a box and get it delivered. DM me if you are interested and we will sort it out.

Alternative is for you to tell me which buttons you need - I will take them out and post them. Call that a tenner ?

Jason

I have attempted to put the unit in a shoe box but the two knobs are hard up against the edge of the box. If these are the buttons you need then I will have to find something else.

Let us know bud

Lee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The knobs are OK on mine, I need TONE etc and the surround. I'm sure I can make one good one out of the pair.
Cheers

It’s on its way. Dropped it in a shoe box and posted it this afternoon for you.

Shipping was extortionate but not to worry, happy to help out a fellow member and it was gathering dust otherwise.

Really appreciate it. You didn't send it 1st class or recorded did you? I would have been quite happy with standard 2nd class!
Thanks for taking the time out to do it.

No idea as to what class. I just asked for the cheapest way to send it.

Probably did me over in the post office as I was in a bit of a rush

No worries anyway.

I still think just slamming the whole head unit in would be easier. The code is written on the top of it I think.

That's brilliant mate, didn't think for one minute it would have the code, I was looking online for unlock services today! Bonus!!!!!

The radio arrived! It's immaculate! I'll try and fit it this weekend. Thank you so much.

No bother buddy. I had to bend the metal lugs over on the back to stop them piercing the bag. Bend them back and you should be good to go.

I think that’s the code scribbled on the top but don’t hold me to it.