Audi concert aux?

Bluetfsi

Reaction score
Can I add an aux lead of some description to my 06 a3 with single din concert fitted?

Can I add an aux lead of some description to my 06 a3 with single din concert fitted?
Im also interested in this. I have been looking for aftermaket options but reviews seem to point out the audio quality is a lottery. Could crackle or be fine. Im currently saving up to have a Audi bluetooth system fitted to my vehicle by the user NHN. Just have to save some cash up as I spent it all on the car.

Here is a ANYCAR AUX addon.
Amazon product

Last edited:
Reactions: Bluetfsi
I can fit an auxin to the single din audi unit, audio quality is very good tbh, last one I did sounded perfect for the system used, please pm if of interest.

Ruhel, the BT system I quoted for was for phone only, if you wanted a bt system for music, that's a different story, please pm again so we can discuss options.

Is there nothing that can plug into a cd changer port available for these?

NHN is the man for everything retro fit and doing things in style
Alternatively use this:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could be the equivalent...not sure it'll give you stereo sound though as you're missing the box I have with he 2 phono leads..

NHN is the man for everything retro fit and doing things in style
Alternatively use this:

I fitted the one in the link above using the method shown in the YouTube vid. It's straight forward but the lead hanging out the front is tacky and fugin ugly ... Will smarten it up when I get chance.
following the guide above will take approx 30 minutes.