1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Server Issues [Search] 21-22/07/18

We are currently rebuilding the site's search index due to an earlier database problem, so search results will be incomplete for a time. The process happens quite quickly, and we'll be keeping an eye on it. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime.

Thanks for your patience.

ASN Admin
    Dismiss Notice

Audi Concert 2 (1DIN) ---> Aftermarket HU

RyanAir Mar 13, 2018

1. RyanAir

RyanAir New Member

So, I have a 2005 Audi A4 B7 and I have replaced my OEM HU (Concert 2 1DIN) -- factory amp, subwoofer , non-BOSE --- with an AM one (Kenwood) and I have got 3 issues:
    1. The HU doesn't turn on indepedently or turn off after I remove the key (I tried wiring it to a fuse -- but that meant the HU would only turn on on 'ON" position) - I gave up and now I manually turn it on / off by pressing the button on the HU.
    2. Rear speakers and the subwoofer are quieter than the front ones -- I have got *adapter number 1* -- Should I buy one of *adapter number 2* Maybe the RCAs would help ? Or a HIGH - LOW converter ? Like *HIGH-LOW CONVERTER* ---- I have also found another adapter which has a little black box - is it a high-low converter by any chance ? I'm talking about *adapter number 3*
    3. In order to turn on the AM HU, I had to wire the red and yellow wires together (wires coming out of the black connector -- see my adapter)

//I couldn't post url=/// so I chose to upload photos.
    A1 - Adapter number 1 and so on.

I know this has been asked before, but I couldn't find a final answer on Google.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. perry30sport

perry30sport Active Member

look on www.incartec.com. the correct cable will give an ignition out. however I believe most of them are on ignition stage 2, unless its can bus interface.