Audi Complete

Grubb

Reaction score
My first post please be gentle,
I will be taking delivery of an A4 Avant S Line 3.0 TDI Quattro at the end of the month and want to know your thoughts on the audi complete service, maintenance and tyre package? What sort of costs would I be looking at if paying each time? I will be on fixed service plan as I only do about 9000 miles a year. I drive lots of B roads and too fast (as the missus says)
How many interim and major services would I need? I assume another set of tyres and an mot.
£44 a month quoted.
Thanks in advance

Hi & :welcome!: to Audi-sport.net!

Don't forget pics when your new A4 arrives :thumbs up:

£44/month sounds a lot to me TBH. Thats £1056 over a 2 year period

2 services and a full set of tyres won't come in at that IMO. But you have to go with what your happy with

Reactions: scotty76
Bear in mind that Audi dealers will price match any independent local dealer so servicing may be less than you think.

You could have it on long life service but swap your own oil and filter mid way, that's what I do to keep the cost down yet maintain it well and have full Audi history.

But you cant have long life if its on VAG finance, they insist.

I would stick the £44 a month in a savings account and dig in to it as and when you need it. You should have quite a nice holiday fund by the time you come to selling the car.

I didn't take the deail on the RS4, it didn;t add up to me. Also didn't take paint or wheel protection, another rip off. Especially when you check the small print and ask questions. Audi will get a 3rd party to repair a wheel, if its not repairable they will pay 150 towards a new one, RS4 20" V-spokes are more than double that.

150 towards a new one, RS4 20" V-spokes are more than double that.
& the rest Geoff unfortunately :(

When I had my old A4, I was quoted by my local Audi dealer, £795 for an OEM 19" 7 arm twin spoke wheel that the wife had kerbed. I actually asked the parts dept manager if he was taking the p**s!

Wife decided to pay for a full 4 wheel refurb to appease my OCD :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Thanks all. I have decided not to take anything out!

Reactions: Bristle Hound and RobbieWebs
If you are only doing 9k miles a year there isn't much point taking it out