Audi Complete Care

Daggerit

Reaction score
Hey all,

I want the above for my new car when it comes in but when I asked about it a couple months ago the lady sorting out some of my documents was saying that they were stopping it because it wasn't popular enough to keep on. I found this strange but went with it.

I've just checked and it's still being fully advertised on the audi.co.uk website and is in brochures for the new A3 and such as well.

Basically the question is, does anyone know if this is actually due to stop any time soon? And if not then apart from raising the points from above how can I make sure they give it to me?

I'm wondering if it's maybe the money for the servicing/tyres/brakes comes out of the dealership's pocket and they know how expensive a full set of tyres will be? Haha.

Cheers,

Dan

Im not sure what to suggest really mate,
Maybe they are coming to stop it soon or something and using the last of the brochures up with it advertised in and then coming to an end.
Hope this helps although i might not be correct :L

Read the small print, you only get a certain number of tyres, brake pads etc.

I was advised to work out taking the monthly payments and bank it. It probably works out better as there's a lot of small print and red tape.

Sounds a gOod deal, but just be careful.

Read the small print, you only get a certain number of tyres, brake pads etc.

I was advised to work out taking the monthly payments and bank it. It probably works out better as there's a lot of small print and red tape.

Sounds a gOod deal, but just be careful.

I asked about this the first time with my A3 and was told there was no limit... There's also no mention of it in the terms and conditions so I'm hopeful! :)

http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/a...mplete/Audi_Complete_terms_and_conditions.pdf

Thanks for that TripleD. :)

I think that I'll still go for it if only for the peace of mind that when I need tyres I'm not helling out £2000+ and then being broke for months afterwards! Lol.

When I had it on my A3 it wasn't even Audi who changed the tyres/brakes, it was National Tyres! When I went in and they went to change them the lad said 'Oh, the tread is over 1mm different front to back so that means we're going to have to replace all four.' and then went away to find some tyres. Came back over a minute later and told me they didn't have any Contact 3's in stock so I immediately asked him what they would fit instead, thinking it would be a cheaper version. 'Contact 5's because that's what we have in stock and is on the Audi approved list.'

I almost fell over in shock that he was going to fit more expensive tyres.

And got the brake pads changed for free when I fitted S3 brakes as well.

From my personal experience it's pretty useful and saves you having to set money aside that you could dip into if you needed. I'm terrible for that so it works out well for me! Haha.

I've also just checked the RS4 e-brochure and it is advertised in there and since this is one of the newest models I'd expect it to be omitted if they were planning on doing away with it! Haha.