audi chorus radio code

Lee.S

Reaction score
Hi I am wanting to put the original audi chorus cassette stereo back into my s3 but don't have code whats the best option I have to get code?

thanks.

dealer will have the code, if its the car's original radio then you'll just have to give them your vin number, they shouldnt charge you for that afaik

I used a guy on eBay was £5.99.

Audi will charge you. Or atleast they tried to charge me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My local Audi dealership (Oxford) gave me the code for my stereo,free of charge,also did a free coilpack recall check.

Each branch is different. Give them a call and see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well my local branch said couldn't give me code unless it was powered in car and has to be plugged into there diagnostic machine and would cost £24.99. Said they used to be able to just fax of the details and get the code but its all changed now.

If its the original head unit and your car is a 2001 or later it should just work as the instruments retain the code once its been entered

<tuffty/>

If its the original head unit and your car is a 2001 or later it should just work as the instruments retain the code once its been entered

<tuffty/>

haha your right tuffty I plugged it in and didn't even need a code :) I was just worried about taking my aftermarket headunit out and being left with no radio. lol