Audi body care 359+vat

Zache

Reaction score
Looking thru my order I noticed it says body care , what is this exactly?? , I'm considering cancelling this just before I collect my car , if it's polish i could do that my self

Audi BodyCare
What is BodyCare?
Road salts, traffic film, bird droppings and pollution can cause serious damage to your car’s appearance.

Pollutants can prematurely age your car and prove very costly. Interior leather can dry and crack if not preserved to maintain its quality.

Your warranty covers you for rust and separation of paint from the bodywork, but it doesn’t cover you for damage caused by the environment. This is where BodyCare can help.

Why do I need BodyCare?
  • Helps maintain that ‘straight from the showroom’ look – inside and out.
  • Increases your car’s resale value.
  • Protects your investment.
  • Offers a 3 year guarantee on paintwork on new and used cars.
  • Rain and dirt run off easily from the hard protective skin.
  • Offers a 3 year guarantee on fabric and carpets on new and used cars.
  • Treated fabric ensures no permanent stains. Spills are easily removed and dirt wiped away.
  • You won’t need to polish your car for 3 years.
Please speak to your Centre to discuss BodyCare for your vehicle.

Reactions: Zache
lol yeah I was looking in the post not the title...thought I was losing it :D

Think on the day I collected the car I signed to say that I had been offered and rejected 6 different types of insurance for such things as gap/paint protection/wheel protection etc. It's where they make the money back from the discount you got!

Ridiculous price. If you speak to a local detailer, they will apply body protection for much less than that inside and out and do a much better job. To look one up local to yourself, look on detailing world, often they also will do the new car preparation including applying protection for about 3/4 of that price.

At the end of the day realistically it is just polish with a sealant applied, often Audi use Autoglym products which, yes are very good, but the majority of what they charge you is for labour to apply it. Detailers will use products such as Menzerna, Gtechniq or similar appropriate polishes which give better results (IMO).

I did mine myself using Nanolex ultra paint and alloy protection,last unto 24 months and works really well.Pic shows car after i applied it
Photo 4

Reactions: Madmo and daydotz