Audi b8 s4 fog lights and plate leds

yusuf7869

Reaction score
Hi,

Do you do led fog light bulbs or ones that match the xenons and drls? How much for the pair?

Also do you do led bulbs for the license plate?

Thanks

Yusuf

Hi.

I don't do led fog bulbs, I do ice white halogens that will be the same colour as the oem xenons.

I take it you have a pre FL S4?

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups,

Thats correct. How much are you selling the halogen ones? Iv read the led ones are more for show. Are there any other upgrades you offer aprt from the interior led upgrade?

Thanks

Yusuf

Hi.

The fogs are £15 per set plus postage.
LEd plate lights are £6
Interior kit for an Avant with light pack is £65.
I also do Mods to your xenon headlights if you want them doing to get more from them.

Trups

Could i order the fog lights, plate lights and the light pack for the saloon model? Let me know how you want me to pay?

Do you also do the reverse light upgrade to led too?

in terms of the xenons, do you have any vids or photos for the results and the cost of it?

Thanks

Yusuf

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Yusuf.

Saloon kit is £59.
Fogs are £15
Numberplate lights are £6.

Reverse lights may need coding on PRE FL models, if you have VCDS then I can give you the coding for it. They are £15.

I will cover UK postage and this is all in stock.

Thanks
Trups

Reactions: yusuf7869
Hi Trups,

Unfortunately i do not have the VCDS tool yet, so will leave the reverse lights for the moment.

Can i order the rest please :). Cant wait to get the lights upgraded.

Saloon kit.
Fogs
Numberplate lights.

Let me know how you want me to pay.

Also by any chance do you repair rear light clusters? i have a few LED's gone in them.

Thanks

Yusuf

Hi Yusuf.

I don't I'm afraid, It easier and cheaper to find new units, you can get them at a pretty good price in Europe on ebay, you just have to wait a few days for postage.

Total is £80.

Paypal is sales@emtuning.co.uk

send for goods and services making sure there is a postal address on there so I know where to send it to.

Any other questions then please ask.

Thanks
Trups

Hi Trups,

Iv sent the payment over. Just put the delivery address as the note for reference.

Thanks

Yusuf

Thanks Trups, its been a pleasure dealing with you. ill post pics of before and after as soon as i install them :).

Hi Trups,

Just got all the bulbs. Thanks very fast. ill let you know how i get on.

By any chance do you have a guide to change all the bulbs?

Thanks

Yusuf