Audi B8 A4 Interior Lighting Quote

GjrBartlett

Reaction score
Morning T8ups,

If possible, can you quote me for the following both for the above vehicle:

Puddle & door warning lights.
Door handle & Centre Console illumination (As per AU11 ALS's motor).

Whereabouts are you located?

Reactions: Anthony Tyler and t8ups
Do you have the Puddle and footwells already or you need them retrofitted?

What colour did you want the door handle and cupholders done in?

Trups

Trups, thanks for the reply.

I have the footwell lighting kit (still not fitted!), I don't have the puddle lights.

As for colour, are these illuminated all the time whilst driving? If so, i'm thinking Red, White would be too distracting, especially whilst driving at night.

Cheers.

Sorry Trups,

Forgot to ask, have read that you do mods to xenon headlights? Can I get some info on this? Price, how long you would need the headlights for? Or would you normally do this in situ?

T8ups,

Can i get a response to the questions above & a price? Would i need to travel to you?

Reactions: t8ups
Hi Bud.

sorry for the late one.

The door lights and cupholder I can wire upto the illumination of the car so they come on only when the lights are one, if set as ambient then I'm sure they are one all the time.

What headlights mod did you want to do? depending what you need doing it could all be done in 1 day, I'm based in Wellingborough NN8. quote me on this reply, so I get the notification so I can give a clear quote quick as I know having good headlights is a must at this time of year. :)

Trups

Evening T8ups,

Cheers for the reply & no worries, i'm sure your a busy guy!

Whats the rough cost for the cupholder & door lights illumination? Could you install these alongside footwell & door (puddle/warning) lights? Total price?

As for the headlights whats my options, I believe you do a Ballast & D1s Bulb upgrade? Price?

Thanks again, Gaz.

HI Gaz.

We can do the clear lens mod, Ballast boost kit to get your headlights perfroming like a football stadiums pitch.
Clear lens are £55, if you want them etched they are £95
Ballast boost kit which is the ballasts, wiring and Osram Cbi D1S's is £299.
Fitting is £65 as the headlights need to be split to fit the clear lens mod.

For the inside:
The Door puddle and warning kits are £39 per door, that's the loom, red door light and puddle light.
The Ambient illumination is £45 for the LED sources and wiring.
To fit that along with your Footwell light kit that you got before is £120.

The ballast boost kit is something you can do yourself without opening the headlights.

Trups