1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi B5 1.8se

tony birch Feb 16, 2019

1. tony birch

tony birch New Member

Hi wondering if you guys could help ,looking to buy a S4 milltek rear exhaust box and fit it to my 1.8se avant 2000.
    its off a saloon S4
    question will it fit on the hangers I will get the pipe work behind sorted to go into my original system .

Thanks tony

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. Rfmacaskill

Rfmacaskill Member

I had a custom exhaust made for my B5 TQS saloon which I then transferred to my S4 Avant...so yes it should be a straight swap over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. tony birch

tony birch New Member

Ok thanks ,the worry I have is the Quattro to fwd ,your was Quattro to Quattro. Floorplan boot spare wheel well .Its only £80 so might just buy it and see.
    Cheers

5. Rfmacaskill

Rfmacaskill Member

Good point...I’d imagine the Quattro tunnel is a good bit wider to accommodate both the driveshaft and exhaust.

Good luck!

6. Avant1

Avant1 V6 Grunt

The fuel tanks are different too

7. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!" Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Quattro exhaust is completely different to a FWD car.

The FWD exhuast loops up over the rear axle, and has its mid silencer on the drivers side.

The quattro exhaust goes under the subframe and has its mid silencer on the passenger side.

Even the backbox itself sits much further rearwards on a quattro car. Its all just completely different.