Q2 AUDI APP

Bigfoot

Reaction score
What exactly does the My Audi App give me Its not as good as my wife's VW T Roc app

Not seen the VW one but with my SQ5 2018, I have :

Vehicle Status:
Displaying total range of miles left until empty tank
Fuel Tank Level in %
How many miles the car has travelled in its life

Whether the:
Vehicle is completely locked (based on:)
Doors are closed
Windows are closed
Lights are off
Bonnet is closed
Tailgate is closed

Inpection service in days/miles
Oil change in days/miles
Oil level

Any warnings

Ability to lock/unlock the car via app

Vehicle Alerts:
Theft & Location

And then the usual mileage and Cost tracker though this is a manual entry + sending locations to it to navigate you. Oh and I'm not sure how accurate/frequent it is but you can see where the car is by looking at the map.

You do have to have it activated by ways of adding a key user which was a bit of a pain and the car needs to be supported and with telematics

My personal view on it is it could be better in that BMW for instance you can switch on/off lights, switching on climate control and I'm sure a few more options but not seen it in a few years.
But its handy especially during lockdown to know how much fuel it has should you need to make a journey.
Also in my case, the remote unlocking/locking has been great - I don't carry my key on me 24/7 but I do my phone - the odd time I get to the car to get something and remember the key is in the house, phones in my pocket and I can unlock it.

Downside is its so blooming slow - takes 30 seconds to lock/unlock.
I think it could do a lot more/has a lot more scope but always feels just like the interior MMI system, it does not get updated much

The MyAudi app also gives you the std spec of the vehicle plus any options.

The Service section also had 'Additional' work plus the full service history going back to the PDI, as there are no printed service books this is kind of useful.

The MyAudi app also gives you the std spec of the vehicle plus any options.

The Service section also had 'Additional' work plus the full service history going back to the PDI, as there are no printed service books this is kind of useful.