AUDI ALLROAD AIR SUSPENSION COMPRESSOR

dwass

Reaction score
Any one knows someone who can fit a AIR SUSPENSION compressor for me please ?? thanks

Bring it to me Daniel, i can do it for you... You might need the bracket + fitting kit from dealer, the bushes are made of aluminium so they corrode badly which means they break on removal...

hi mate, yah can get the bracket from the dealer but do u know the part numbers or should i just go in and ask for fitting brackets ??

hi mate, yah can get the bracket from the dealer but do u know the part numbers or should i just go in and ask for fitting brackets ??

Don't know the part numbers but you can go to local dealer, they should be able to print the diagram for you then if you post a picture of it i would advise you which one to get...

Reactions: dwass
Suspension bracket
hi mate found this online through a forum, am beginning to suspect due to corrosion most of the bolts might have given way as its seems to be a common problem, but then again am happy to have a second opinion from you ,so i might pass by and you can have a look sees what you make of it.