Audi Advance Key & Phone Holder

In interested in this too

I have also just emailed my dealer's parts department with the details and asked if they can get them and at what price.

I have just had a reply from my dealer's parts department and they say they can get one. The price is £24.10

I've got one of these. Modded it to hold my iphone nice and secure with high density foam. Would recommend it. Good place to put advance key as well.

I've got one of these. Modded it to hold my iphone nice and secure with high density foam. Would recommend it. Good place to put advance key as well.

Audi UK obviously now have these in stock because I have just ordered one and been told it will be with the dealer on Wednesday. It will probably get to the dealers before my car!!

I keep my key in my pocket... I thought that was the whole point!

Bit pointless if it doesn't fit a modern phone into it... no chance with my Note 2 :p

It's for phones not tablets masquerading as phones :p

Interesting gizmo though, never had any idea such a thing existed.

I keep my key in my pocket... I thought that was the whole point!

Doesn't it dig into your leg? I can't keep anything in my pockets whilst driving as the side-bolsters on the seats just press it into my leg.

Neither my smartphone, in one pocket, and the keys, in another, dig into my legs...

You're not alone.

I don't like sitting with my phone in my jeans pocket either, so am always looking for a place for the phone to go.

Must be these tight skinny emo jeans. Not.

My phone lives in the cubby hole under the armrest even though I rarely charge it using the USB connection and never connect it to the AMI. Just a convenient place for it plus, if I stop briefly to nip into a shop or to pay for petrol etc, I can leave the phone in the car and it's out of sight.

I just ordered one of these off of eblag
eBay - Item # 281406248481

$_35.JPG

17quid

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that one isn't an Audi part !

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
I just got up and and saw that . Thankyou for making my day so early in the morning!!

the holder comes standard on the Aussie S3, but unfortunately doesn't hold a Samsung S4...

this is what you want :

photo1fl.jpg

portegsm.jpg

2013_05_14_22_00_18_SAM_0091.JPG

Can anyone who's got one of these holders tell me if the slot arrangement is made from hard plastic, or is it some type of foam material?

Also, could you roughly measure the dimensions of each slot....if not too much trouble!

Cheers, Allan

order mine from TPS yesterday and picked it up today. There were two in stock at audi yesterday. I now have one of them.

Going to mod mine and put a lightning adapter in the bottom (the top twists off to give access)

Hi did you mod yours, if so where did you route the cable back to ?

Can anyone who's got one of these holders tell me if the slot arrangement is made from hard plastic, or is it some type of foam material?

Also, could you roughly measure the dimensions of each slot....if not too much trouble!

Cheers, Allan

Hi Allan

It is kind of flexible hard rubber. Don't recommend to buy one.

Pay attention that iPhone 5/5s with the slimmest case/cover will NOT fit.

I switched to iPhone 6 right as I bought one of these key&phone holder.

Hi Allan

It is kind of flexible hard rubber. Don't recommend to buy one.

Pay attention that iPhone 5/5s with the slimmest case/cover will NOT fit.

I switched to iPhone 6 right as I bought one of these key&phone holder.

Does the iphone 6 fit into the cup holder?
Or where do you or anybody else with iphone 6 tend to keep it?

Does the iphone 6 fit into the cup holder?
Or where do you or anybody else with iphone 6 tend to keep it?

Again, the cup compartment (not holder) will contain iPhone 6 with no issue. The cup holder will contain iPhone 5/5s without case on it.

There's no use of the cup holder for holding iPhone 6. You can obviously use it to put other stuff.