Audi Accessories

Ian_C

Dorsprung Turch Vechnique
Reaction score
Anyone on here got a contact no for them?

I ordered the black grill for my A3 the week before last and nothing has arrived.

Then I look at the net and they have ceased trading for the meantime?

They have an email address they appear to hide behind but no phonenumber...

Just looked on their website and it lists the email adress as "sales@audi-accessorie.co.uk" but shouldn't it be "sales@audi-accessorieS.co.uk" Strange...

Yeah it is.

The confirmation email i got has an S at the end of it though, but nothing back yet.

This is not on - they have taken money from my paypal as well

Is your Paypal account funded by your credit card? If so, you might have a chance of compensation if it's not fully covered by the Paypal buyer protection scheme.

I think Neil from AA is on the forum somewhere. Neil would you care to comment???

Don't panic! ;)

We have temporarily put the site on hold as I'm personally the only one who deals with it at work. The problem was it just got so big I was unable to deal with it all (it was essentially creating a 2 week backlog for parts which isn't really great service) so i'm 'training' a couple of people up to make sure everythings back up to standard before we open. We'll also be adding more stuff and hopefully ditching Paypal for a system that works better. As JohnS3 says Paypal has very good Seller Protection policies so no one will ever loose their money.

Everyone with an outstanding order will get there stuff, they just need to hang on a couple days longer so we can get them in stock and shipped out :)

Ian; With regard to your grille. Obviously not denying you never sent an email, but thought it was best to refund you anyway as it was easier all round.

Ian if you are looking for a new Grille, I have a brand new S3 one in the garage that I have decided not to put on my car if that is of any use

jasaudi said:
Ian if you are looking for a new Grille, I have a brand new S3 one in the garage that I have decided not to put on my car if that is of any use

Is it the black version?

jasaudi said:
does anybody know if the S3 grille fits into the S-Line bumper? is it just plug and play or is there a bit of butchering to do?

It is a standard S3 Grill

57b4_1.JPG

May even have the badge lurking around

I am told it is a straight swap on the S-Line bumper

As a result I have a spare Platinum S Line grill - brand new - any takers?

Nelson_Wilbury said:
Don't panic! ;)

Everyone with an outstanding order will get there stuff, they just need to hang on a couple days longer so we can get them in stock and shipped out :)

How about those waiting for a refund for the last 3+ months? I'm still waiting... emails go unanswered.