Audi Accessories ‘quattro’ Script Door Graphic Kit

What do you all think?I am not 100% sure(the graphic not the color),I took black because if you order a sepang s1 the graphic comes in black and is more subtile

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    733.3 KB · Views: 432
True maybe,another pic,shows that's very subtile and that is what I wanted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,011.2 KB · Views: 417
Reactions: S3tuart and Jassyo06
My car is shadow look and in my opinion black fittest best(shadow look called in my country, black pack in uk?) and irl it's looking better but I'll see...

Reactions: Jassyo06
I have ordered black Quattro stickers for my white S3... or my soon to be white S3. Whether they will look any good is possibly up for debate.. but I can always take them off I suppose.

I have them on my new car very subtle,you can hardly notice them

IMAG0544 BURST002 COVER

Reactions: S3tuart
Wondering now if the silver would look better than the black against glacier white?

i have on order ta daytona grey metallic, with standard chrome window trims (ie no exterior black out ordered) so I have order the silver ice quattro script to go with the chrome trim.

thoughts/opinions ?

Silver with black styling pack and black roof rails no,maybe perhaps solid black font,but l am happy with them

I actually like the smaller ones. I think it looks quite smart. Not too much kinda thing. :cool:

Reactions: Gahan and Jassyo06
The yellow bits or the snow? I thought he had snow bags on at first but doesn't look like it.

I like it, I swear the woman in the video said how's he getting through all this snow!

What are the things on the wheel centres?

Again great colour but would not go with The Hulk at all lol

Have you bought that mug yet or are you waiting to see if someone gets it first?

Well, my stickers/decals arrived today... The only slight problem is that I have no S3 to put them on yet..

The wait continues..

And the small ones are for the S1 which is why they look TOO small on anything that isn't an A1.

Audi put them on everything, a1,3,4,5 think even a 6. If they were supposed to be bigger Audi would have made them bigger! Each to their own I guess.