1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Audi A7 Spoiler

Leebroath Jun 9, 2018

1. Leebroath

Leebroath Active Member

Hi Guys

Just a quick question because I'm not at home and had another brain spurt!

The Spoiler on my A7 Sportback 2016, does it pop up automatically and will it go back down or is this done manually?

And for it to pop up and retract do I have to be in Dynamic mode (sport)

Thanks

Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. pxr5

pxr5 Active Member Team Mythos TDi A7 Owner Group Black Edition quattro S-line owners group

Mine pops up at around 85/86 mph. It stays up until I drop down speed and come off the motorway then it automatically goes down again. It can be done manualyy with the dash button. You have to keep it pressed for a bit. And no, you don't need to be in dynamic or sport for it to go up and down automatically.

4. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

Pops automatically at around 85mph and will retract automatically (off top of my head) around 35mph l think.

If you use the manual deploy button, then you can pop it at any speed, and it will stay popped until you stop and restart the car.

The default setting is “automatic” :racer:

5. Leebroath

Leebroath Active Member

Great stuff, thanks again guys :)

I so can't wait to get home to try the car out ...

The other half picked the car up from the dealer and I've been stuck offshore in Holland, get home Wed evening and by eck' that day can't come quick enough haha

RAF_S7 likes this.