Audi a7 shudders on give ways and uphill climb like its gona stall

romi

Reaction score
Hello guys

My a7 is giving me hard time trust me last week new windscreen then 2 new front tyre bearings and now I have another issue that is...it shudders on giveways and uphill climb any ideas ?? Thanks

Hello guys

My a7 is giving me hard time trust me last week new windscreen then 2 new front tyre bearings and now I have another issue that is...it shudders on giveways and uphill climb any ideas ?? Thanks
Sounds like you need to visit someone with a diagnostic tool in order to see what’s going on.

Sounds like you need to visit someone with a diagnostic tool in order to see what’s going on.

Thank u for reply mate

It's a minor shudder I dont experience it when iam not pressing gas too hard and sometimes it doesnt do it .I dont know it wont throw any code :( I was suspecting something in drive line perhaps u joints cv axel drive shaft etc. (Egr valve or throttle body anything like that) I think they changed fuel filter when it went in for service iam not sure about trany oil tho cuz they didnt charge me as much so iam thinking it's not been done.i might get it done and see what difference it makes.

I have no idea any one who had same issue ???
Thanks

Last edited: