Audi A7 retro fitting folding door mirrors

JNR

Reaction score
I need to retro fit FOLDING mirrors to y A7 3.0 BiTDi(2014) which i just bougth thinking that the electric heated mirrors folded!
Can anyone help!

Welcome to the forum.

I'm mobile currently, but I've seen your pm, if its ok I'll reply later :)

Welcome to the forum.

hi hopefully will see a reply today sometime. thanks

If you're looking for a price, please send me a pm :)

Please pm your car details so we can discuss it further, vin no. included, thanks

He said PM (I.e. Message him) for a reason JNR.

The above level of detail is not something you want on a public forum.....

Reactions: NealE64
Sorry guys I'm out on the road, I'll pm upon my return later, hope that's ok.

I am new to the site. I have just bought an Audi A6 s-line Avant 3tfsi 2013. Unfortunately it does not have foldaway mirrors. I have checked a few companies and they are charging a lot. Can you help?

Hi All,

I've re-joined the Audi clan after being a BMW owner for some years - sorry :frown new: and I didn't realise how much fun I've been missing driving such great machines. As you can see from the pic, I own the A7 (2018) but last of the previous model now they have brought out the facelift.

However, being a avid car nut, there are always things I want to tweak (as like I did with the Beamer) and I've noticed @NHN is the man to contact regarding coding and retrofitting.

Folding Mirrors
Reversing Camera
Coding Tweaks

If so and you are based in the UK, do you mind if I PM you some details for my wish list and we can go from there? I'd rather ask here than assume it's okay to message directly.

Cheers

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum.

Hi,

New member and I can't seem to see how to PM you regarding retro fitting power fold mirrors, could you let me know, many thanks...

im also looking to get the electric foldable mirrors installed, can i leave you a message NHN? Cheers

Anyone London way could try Audi Retrofits (on Instagram). You can message him on there. West London I think he is based

Any idea how much this costs if anyone can message me would be great for a 2017 A7

Ping me a WhatsApp tabby, we can go from there.

Hey,
Hope you don't mind me bringing up an old post. Recently bought 2016 A7 Black Edition. Looking for quotes on retrofitting foldable wingmirros. Anyone recommendations?
Cheers

WhatsApp me for a quote bud.

Reactions: KB1224
07974994143, WhatsApp is best for installs.