Audi a6 c7 3.0 tdi CVT(multitronic)

Ihar

Reaction score
Hi, i want to do ECU remap on my Audi a6 c7 3.0 tdi CVT(multitronic) 204bhp to 270 bhp. If anyone know how it's affect gearbox? Some people saying what it's can damage very quickly

The engine can take much more as it's a detuned 241bhp. Limiting it to 270bhp will help prolong the life of the gearbox.

As with anything mechanical though some will be fine and others can fail........

The engine can take much more as it's a detuned 241bhp. Limiting it to 270bhp will help prolong the life of the gearbox.

As with anything mechanical though some will be fine and others can fail........
Thanks

I am sorry Rhyso, so if i will go for remap, it will not damage gearbox? Thanks

I am sorry Rhyso, so if i will go for remap, it will not damage gearbox? Thanks

As long as the remap is designed to feed the power in smoothly then it should be ok

I was just saying that things can fail even when standard so it’s a chance you take

My own car had a new DSG box just before I bought it and that was standard. I’ve done nearly 27,000 miles (of which 99% hav been mapped miles) without any issues :)

As long as the remap is designed to feed the power in smoothly then it should be ok

I was just saying that things can fail even when standard so it’s a chance you take

My own car had a new DSG box just before I bought it and that was standard. I’ve done nearly 27,000 miles (of which 99% hav been mapped miles) without any issues :)
Thanks