Audi a6 4f vcds scan

Shaun todd

Reaction score
Help can't clear faults.. Camera, voice and passenger door not a problem but the rest I do t get

Attachments

• DSC_0255_1547033168871.jpg
    DSC_0255_1547033168871.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 220
Do you have a rear seat entertainment or the full voice control module, if not then some has incorrectly coded your can gateway.

No I installed headrest dvd players which I wired to the ignition live. Voice control I only have for telephone when I press the button and say dial person.

Then someone has incorrectly enabled these options on the can gateway. Remove them from the coding and some of the fault codes will go.

Options to remove
4E
5E

OK so go in to can gateway and installed list and remove these numbers that you have put in.

Don't suppose you know how to got my climate control to show up on the mmi unit again do you as this was missing when I installed the new mmi interface

Yes remove the numbers from the gateway. Also remove 18 as well.

No idea on the other issue, but sound like a coding problem

Control heads is the main control module of the MMI system, but UK A6 only had the front control head (07).
Aux heater is an additional heater system that could be switched on remotely to warm the engine & cabin, again not an option in the UK market.

If options are switch on in the gateway you will just get errors, as everything requires hardware for it to work, there is noting in the gateway list that you will get for free by switching it on.

That's great advice cheers for you explanations will try tonight and see what it does..

Control heads is the main control module of the MMI system, but UK A6 only had the front control head (07).
Aux heater is an additional heater system that could be switched on remotely to warm the engine & cabin, again not an option in the UK market.

If options are switch on in the gateway you will just get errors, as everything requires hardware for it to work, there is noting in the gateway list that you will get for free by switching it on.

Mine has aux heater. Selectable in mmi. When on it allows the cabin to heat up quicker.

Mine has aux heater. Selectable in mmi. When on it allows the cabin to heat up quicker.

Is it aux or supplementary heater?
I can't remember which what mine says off hand without checking but it is an electric heater that is used on the diesels to heat the interior until the coolant reaches a certain temp.
The Aux heater that B5 Nut is referring to is powered by fuel from the fuel tank and can be set to switch on to heat the cooling system in very cold climates before the engine is started.

Reactions: B5NUT
Anybody share the coding for there auto hvac so I can get it eto display on my mmi screen again please

Also thankyou guys for your previous help .no longer have all these faults apart from my camera saying not calibrated