Audi A6 3.0 TDI QUATTRO 2004 Immobiliser fault

marabass

Reaction score
Hello I have a issuie whit my Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quattro. The problem is I can't start it. When I trying to do that the engines starts for a 2 seconds and turns over. In the clock set on the dashboard the lights is not comming out. Central remote locking not working as well I tryed to lock unlock the dors whit the key and I can lock/unlock just the dreivers doors. I have 2 keys but on both is the same.

Strange you've lost remote locking & immo at same time & both keys dont work, not sure if it has convenience module to control most of that but it would seem to point towards one system thats gone down which controls all these functions.

Tell me when you stick key in drivers door can you use the central locking systems or does it just lock the drivers door & rest are still unlocked?

Doubt its keys & immo chips are fairly reliable given it would have to be damaged to stop working but as its both keys wouldnt think was the keys at fault.

I tried to unlock the doors with the key. The central locking not working the rest of the doors doesn't unlock. So you telling me that is immobiliser dawn?? should I change the immo module? what about that pin code witch need to reprogram the immobiliser. Thanks for replay

So does the lock work with the key on drivers side so it unoocks without any electrical help namely central locking, so the drivers door can be opened, just not anyothers?

Changing immo parts arent as easy as it would seem, you need the skc which is your security pin & you need to possibly recode the cluster & all the keys to the car at the same time, you need someone local to you whose prepared to scan the car with VCDS, where abouts are you.

I need to have a look at the A6 04 wiring/parts diagrams to check what systems it uses.

Also try not to edit your previous messages mate & delete the whole message, add any info you forgot or correct any info, but add new messages for replies, cause others then cant read the whole problem if you continually delete info, if you can then try to return the original post to what it was then it helps others with same problems.

So does the lock work with the key on drivers side so it unoocks without any electrical help namely central locking, so the drivers door can be opened, just not anyothers?

Changing immo parts arent as easy as it would seem, you need the skc which is your security pin & you need to possibly recode the cluster & all the keys to the car at the same time, you need someone local to you whose prepared to scan the car with VCDS, where abouts are you.

I need to have a look at the A6 04 wiring/parts diagrams to check what systems it uses.

Also try not to edit your previous messages mate & delete the whole message, add any info you forgot or correct any info, but add new messages for replies, cause others then cant read the whole problem if you continually delete info, if you can then try to return the original post to what it was then it helps others with same problems.

I'm based in Stamford UK. Maby I can have your email? or phone number because I'm desperate to start my car. My email is marabass@googlemail.com please write your phone number in there and I'll try to make a call to you and have a chat about taht issiue. Thanks