Audi A6 2.7 TDI Stereo Upgrade /Navigation

Vamshiram

Reaction score
Hi

Can I add any Stereo and Navigation System to 2007 ( 57) Audi A6 2.7 lemans , it has only cd player and no navigation. Any good product available in Market. I spoke to Audi service team in reading show room. they suggested nothing.

Thanks
Vamshi

Hi

Any good product available in Market. I spoke to Audi service team in reading show room. they suggested nothing.

Thanks
Vamshi

Tom Tom is a better nav than my Audi one,

What MMI system do you have high or low?

Look like low version, its plays only cd no other support system.

can you post a picture of the screen some cars were MMI high but only had a CD-Changer installed

sorry for the delay ..attached the pictures of MMI
WP 20150115 16 49 57 Pro
WP 20150115 16 49 43 Pro
WP 20150115 16 49 43 Pro

That's MMI low, to get colour navigation you would need to retrofit MMI High, which would require a new screen, control head, CD player, amp, wiring harness, control panel and a new trim around the screen/instrument cluster for the larger colour screen. You could try and go down the aftermarket route, but that not going to be cheap either. If you have good DIY skills then you can do it yourself but some part would need to have component protect removed and that's dealer only. Also to make the install cost effective you would need to buy all the parts form ebay or a breakers.

I have most of units you need for MMI 2 high - MMI control unit, Display, radio unit, amplifier, navi unit, bluetooth telefon unit but I can tell you that upgrade to MMI high this will not be easy job as you need to make new all wiring...