audi a6 2.0 tdi s line special edition 2011

hi everyone i got some question i have audi a6 c6 4f i want change turbo for bigger whats typy turbo

• tuning

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • modification

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Adrian1989

Reaction score
hi i got audi a6 c6 4f with 210 bhp after remap engine and is still for me not so much i want change turbo but I dont know how and what the turbo I can put i my audi. I have 2.0 tdi s line special edition 2011 estate

I’m no expert but I don’t think you can change the turbo without changing a whole host of other components (intercooler, fuel pump, possibly injectors)

It would probably be more cost effective to upgrade your car.

yes I know i check some cheap kit on ebay cost all kit is 500£ but this is cheap universal turbo kit and I'm not sure if it will fit my engine

I have same motor and after driving 2 years with stage 1 remap, it does feel you could get more.

Speak to @BobbySingh. He's a best guy to advise on upgrading the turbos and components, in stock engines.

Sent from H P20 PRO

Whatever you decide, DON'T go for the universal kits from eBay.
It is just an advisory but as these kits are mass made and not specifically designed/tuned to your engine, they may cause more damage to your engine than you hoped for.

Sent from H P20 PRO

That will never fit the A6 and it would just chuck the engine into limp home mode... Best get a proper kit and engine remapped for the modifications. However it won't be cheap.

thank so what you do you suggest my audi is after remap now i got 210hp but i want more so what can I change in engine

If you want more power then you are going to have to spend more money or bin the 2.0 TDI and go for the 3.0. https://www.darksidedevelopments.co...-0-tdi-turbo-kit-inc-fitting-and-mapping.html

Remap is the cheapest option, and once that's done the only option is to start installing new hardware which is when it gets very expensive. Audi ECU monitors just about everything, and if you start sticking unknown turbos on without modifying the ECU map the car will just go into limp home mode.

Reactions: abmat