Audi A5 SB non S-line to S-line exterior

AJ91

Reaction score
I have the non s-line A5 but for some reason My SB came with the S-line side skirts, seems like they are standard in Europe compared to US.

Been looking to get the rear bumper now though as I want the option to get another diffuser as well and my old one needs a respray anyway due to a minor scratch and old wax way down thanks to the first owner.

Anyone that have done this conversion before and is it just bolt on straight swap?

Was gonna do the front as well but too pricey I think and also will install a splitter to make it look more aggressive anyway.

Where's the best place to find a OEM s line rear bumper in good condition?

EDIT: Is there any non-sline diffusors out there with dual pipes to the left otherwise that fits? I dont need quad exhausts at all so that might help.

Cheers

Last edited:
Quads would be the look but I dont want to spend cash on a new system for a 2.0 TDI to be fair unless you can get the right tips to be blanks somehow and just for looks haha.

Rieger so far is the only one I found for non-sline A5 with left duals that would work.

Think I'll go with this one, just need to find those end pipes or something similar.

00099885 2

That looks great! love the exhausts! Was it easy to install?

Cheers :)

It was installed for me as I was having some other work done at the time.

Have to say the standard rear diffuser is a tad "ordinary" on the S5. I think the Rieger ones look the best of the ones I have found so far.... And they are relatively cheap!

Reactions: xpoweruk