Audi A5 replacement bulb

Infamous7856

Reaction score
Hello Chaps, I was wondering if anybody could help me, had a warning light the bulb on my Audi A5 2012 Sline 3.0 tdi looks like the bulb needs replacing. I went to the local garage that I use and they asked audi for the replacement bulb and it was extortionate price. Could somebody link me to a replacement as i rather buy it my self and pay the labor charge. All i was told it was a Q3 bulb, my car has xenon lights. I have attached the picture if anybody could help. Thanks ! Just worried i might buy the wrong one

Attachments

• 20180219_114331.jpg
    20180219_114331.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 300
Thats fine, any links for that exact bulb, Audi quoted something crazy like £190 just for the bulb, I dont mind paying £80 for a replacement

For a decent set of Osram or Phillips bulbs you’re looking at £90 - £150. As suggested you should replace in pairs but only if you’re keeping the car. If you’re getting rid soon then consider a cheap one from eBay.

I recently changed mine on B8 A4, got a pair of Osram CBI’s for £99 delivered. They are DS3’s and honestly they are so much better than my 7 year old OEM bulbs.