Audi A5 Bluetooth not finding phone

A noddy

Reaction score
Hi all ..does anyone know where the Phone / Bluetooth module is on my 2010 Audi A5 Cab, it's the non sat nav type. All I could find info on the was the Audi A6 which is apparently under the passenger seat ..or another pic showing one behind the glove box.
I'd like to be sure before I go pulling the car apart.

Cheers thanks for reading

Try ringing Ash at Audi-Retrofits or someone at HazzyDayz. They should be able to help you out.

Has it just stopped working then?

Hi, yes it just starts searching for phone but doesn't find anything. I scanned with vcds and it was unable to reach the phone I think .

Cheers

Hi, yes it just starts searching for phone but doesn't find anything. I scanned with vcds and it was unable to reach the phone I think .

Cheers

Not wanting to sound of a cliche...but have you tried turning it off and on again...?!

Think there is a procedure for doing a hard reset. Hold down a series of buttons in some awkward order no doubt....

Just had a similar problem. I needed to have both the MMI AND the phone searching at the same time.

Yes it defo has a phone module. It was working fine then stopped.
I gave my mate a loan of the battery and assumed this would hopefully reset everything.
Thanks