AUDI A5 B9 PARKING SENSOR REPAIR

SamA5

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

new to this forum :)

i have a audi a5 2019 b9 and have a issue with the front parking sensors

In a nutshell, my front parking sensor connector plug (that comes off the headlight wiring loom) has been chopped off
i now only have a bunch of wires that need to be repinned and put back into a new connector

Does anyone have a wiring diagram that they could kindly share

I have pictures of the wire itself - I believe i have 5 wires coming from the loom and i think i need a 8 pin connector

i can share pictures if need be

any support on this would be massively appreciated

thank you

Hi Guys,

new to this forum :)

i have a audi a5 2019 b9 and have a issue with the front parking sensors

In a nutshell, my front parking sensor connector plug (that comes off the headlight wiring loom) has been chopped off
i now only have a bunch of wires that need to be repinned and put back into a new connector

Does anyone have a wiring diagram that they could kindly share

I have pictures of the wire itself - I believe i have 5 wires coming from the loom and i think i need a 8 pin connector

i can share pictures if need be

any support on this would be massively appreciated

thank you
Hi, i have the same issue. The plug has come off the main wiring loom and i dont know the order of the wires. Ive bought a new 6pin connector for it. Did you manage to sort the issue and is anyone able to tell me the order of the wires?

Hi, i have the same issue. The plug has come off the main wiring loom and i dont know the order of the wires. Ive bought a new 6pin connector for it. Did you manage to sort the issue and is anyone able to tell me the order of the wires?
Yh, I managed to get it sorted
Here's a picture of the parking sensor plug that connects to the plug on the main wiring loom (that comes from the car)
Match up the wires and you should be fine

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230420_164348_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_164348_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 72
  • Screenshot_20230420_164351_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230420_164351_Gallery.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 75