Audi A5 Aluminium Interior Trim

Yasir Adnan

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question or a few questions.

Is it possible to purchase new Aluminium trim for a 2019 A5 S line if there are scratches on it and how would I go about doing so? I assume its not possible to repair the trim as i've had a look around and that seems to be the concensus.

thank in advance!

Hi,

Sorry if this is a silly question or a few questions.

Is it possible to purchase new Aluminium trim for a 2019 A5 S line if there are scratches on it and how would I go about doing so? I assume its not possible to repair the trim as i've had a look around and that seems to be the concensus.

thank in advance!
Probably find they just clip on/off. Parts will be available, but I'd imagine not cheap. Try asking Tom on here, hopefully he will now see this post: @creweaudiparts

For a full set of aluminium trim I was told it was £1000+ !

Obviously, an odd bit of trim will be less - you’d also be best investing in some trim removal tools to help get he old ones off without damaging the rest of the dash/door/console.

Could you not remove the trims and get them wrapped in an aluminium style? Or go for the carbon fibre look. Would be cheaper than whole new trim, however not sure how well it's cover up the scratches, depends how deep they are.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk