AUDI A5 3.0TDI fault codes

J8YSU

Reaction score
Hi guys, recently bought an a5 3.0tdi CCW with a fault with the manifold which I believe to be the bushes on the actuator arm. But just today I had another fault appear - P2195. Now having read a few post on here and elsewhere I can’t seem to find someone in the same boat as me.. basically the car has been re mapped and the DPF deleted. I was wondering whether the values of this sensor had to be adjusted to deal with the difference in air/fuel after a remap? I have visually checked the wiring and plan to check the resistance on the connector itself. Another thing to note is that weirdly the air box cover is missing.. the air filter seems secure but wondering whether this could cause an issue?
any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ratio error, maybe sensor, lean bank, fit a lid anyway to maintain optimal air flow through the filter.

Ratio error, maybe sensor, lean bank, fit a lid anyway to maintain optimal air flow through the filter.

hi thanks for the reply.. I thought the fault code meant that the sensor is trying to lean out a rich bank?