Audi a4 wont start

AntonLee

Reaction score
Hi please could anyone help my 2008 Audi a4 se won't start once key is inserted and pushed no click to recognize key is heard no dashboard lights come on i took battery of to recharge but didn't start before i start wasting money i thought of asking on here thanks for looking

Is there any charge in the battery? If you turn the side lights on do they come on. Does the central locking work.

Hi the other day my passenger side headlight went out so i bought a bulb as bulb blew and once fitted light didn't come back on so i checked fues at end of dashboard but none blew central locking all working lights do come on except for one thanks

Is there any charge in the battery? If you turn the side lights on do they come on. Does the central locking work.
Hi i have been trying again but when key is inserted there is no click to recognise it which i hear when it's working radio works once pressed on interior lights come on any help would be much appreciated thanks

I think you need to start with the battery, as pointed out earlier and then once that's charged you might get a better idea.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for the reply i took the battery of and put it on charge got it full then tried to start it but nothing still the same no click when key inserted no dashboard lights

Does the central locking still work from the button on the key?

Im thinking the battery in the key is dead so the immobiliser isnt self disarming.

Hi yes the fob seems to work ok unlocks same as normal thanks

I had this once not sure if its same issue as yours was something connected to battery blown after heavy knock or accident it blows cause thinks cars been in a accident.