Audi A4 Tints

TanwirSF

Reaction score
Got my Tints put on finally this morning, They look fantastic thought I'd share!

Next Up is my Exhaust which I'm getting on Thursday Morning from MIJ Exhausts in Walsall. Should be an interesting day!

Reactions: RS5 JON
Looking good! :)

I still need to drop the Car it's riding way too high, Looking at some 30mm Springs. But the Exhaust is Priority and a set of 18s or 19s after that. But Slowly but surely I'll get her looking how she should.

Front tints ?? They look untinted to me, but the pic is small so might be me

I thought all Audi's were already factory tinted at the front to the legal limit... lol

You can do up to 30% on front sides according to the .gov website. I'm not sure what the % of the standard fronts are but they can't be 30% already or are they ?

Front tints ?? They look untinted to me, but the pic is small so might be me

Its because of the light shining through I assure you they are definitely tinted at the front it's just a very light shade don't want any trouble with the cops

I was told by my tinter that all audis front are already 30% hence why I didn't do an extra 5% as it wouldn't be legal

I've literally just gone a little more like my golf of 4 years never got pulled for my tints and it makes the car look a damn sight better

You can do up to 30% on front sides according to the .gov website. I'm not sure what the % of the standard fronts are but they can't be 30% already or are they ?

the front are tinted from factory your well over the limit
if your unlucky its 3 points a side

I was told by my tinter that all audis front are already 30% hence why I didn't do an extra 5% as it wouldn't be legal
there between 20 and 30% from factory normaly 27ish%

I've literally just gone a little more like my golf of 4 years never got pulled for my tints and it makes the car look a damn sight better

for the last 15 years iv had all my cars tinted front and rear
since the new laws i dont bother i think they look crap with just the rears done
looks half finshed.