Audi A4 S line paint work

fitz

ACEEEED!
Reaction score
:motz:I bought an Audi A4 2.0 TDI S line in early 2008 with 1 previous owner its now 4 years old and the paint work has started to bubble and peel on the rear bumper and at the side of the boot. Audi have turned round to me and said its had a full re spray all down one side ? When I bought it I said specifically I wanted a car with no history. I've officially put a complaint in on my local dealers website and had no response after 2 days. How long should I leave it before going higher up to complain? Do I have a leg to stand on ? please advise.

Cheers

FITZ

Yep, They did, thats how we found out it had been resrpayed at some point.
do you think I have a chance of getting it done on a customer care warrenty ?

have you got it in writing that you wanted a vehicle with 'no history' ?

yeah, They confirmed it had not been in an accident like.

If it is in black n white you are good,mine had laquer flaking off yet a supposed technician had given it a BS number of checks and never spotted it...admittedly it was six months later that I saw it but their would of been some indication it had a repair to an arch,the stealers repaired it after some choice words were thrown.

Still no responce after logging the official complaint 8 days ago, Ill give it another week them seek advice from www.howtocomplain.com for advise.

PM me your details and I'll speak to Audi if you want