Audi A4 Foot Footwell Lights

JBMF90

Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first thread on this forum and it's pretty much a thank you thread to RobinA3!

Here's the story,

I bought what I thought was a Footwell light kit from China for £17.49, waited 7 weeks for delivery, turns out when I go to fit them, there for an A3, so now not knowing what loom I need, I turn to RobinA3, I sent him a message asking if he still makes looms for cars (noticed he has been doing this for over 3 years) hoped for a reply, within 2 hours I got a reply and he told me he can supply the correct loom with instructions (more than I got from the cheap Chinese kit) so after finding out I wasted my time and money buying from China I bit the bullet and bought this kit from RobinA3, I messaged him on a Thursday night asking if he could make me a loom, on the Saturday I was taking my car apart fitting the kit! Had a few niggles but these were easy to overcome. I then had to get my car programmed to accept the footwell lights and once I had sorted out a few more things, hey presto, I finally had my footwell lights working!

If only I didn't go rushing into buying the cheap kit and wasting my money and just waited that little longer to message RobinA3!

The guy really knows his stuff and I would highly recommend him for any of your car electrical needs!

I will without a doubt message him from now on if I need any more wiring looms or just general help with electrical stuff on my car!

His looms that he supplys are second to none, look just like OEM, also uses OEM plugs and connectors. All this at and fraction of the cost you would expect to pay from your main Audi dealership.

So the main reason for this thread is to thank RobinA3 for his help and support and not forgetting the supplying of the kit.

If any of you arever thinking of adding extras to your car, please don't go buying cheap as you will buy twice! Go to RobinA3 and he will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks guys.

Reactions: markspark
I will get some pictures of the lights tomorrow night :) then will upload them :)

Fronts and rears, may as well do the rears whilst it all connects into the same unit so saves you having to do it twice :)

Here's a quick shot of the front drivers side

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-31-30.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-10-23-31-30.png
    949 KB · Views: 153
Did you find a how 2 or did robbin supply the instructions ?

they look good do the stay on all the time whilst your driving or go off when the door shuts

Robin supplied and helped me with the full install (over emails) great guy, great knowledge. If you are thinking about doing this then defiantly get in touch with him.

They turn on when the door is opened and go off when shut, good thing about them is when you open say the drivers door, just the drivers footwell light comes on, same for passenger side, and both rear doors.