Audi A4 facelift b8.5 halogen to factory bi-xenon

No there’s not you need to rewrie and program

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi guys, I can see this post have some years, and my question is if someone knows about a different way to this at the moment. Or if there is any updated cables just for plug play. I have a guy that confirmed to me that he have original xenon headlights with some kind of cables, he wants to sell them to me and he insists that they work plug play. This is a store but i'm not quite confident. I would like to know if any of you guys can give me some advise, as he says not coding needed or connections. Is this possible?

kind regards

I get this message all the time but I haven’t seen any cable to work yet my solution works 100%

I get this message all the time but I haven’t seen any cable to work yet my solution works 100%

Hi sarah1331, thanks for creating this thread. I have recently joined and was hoping to PM you but I can’t see where to do that. I admire many of the folks having a crack at this sort work, but I’d be lying if I said I understand it and can do it. It’s a little adventurous for my skill set! I have a full set of LED head & tails, and my 14 A4 Allroad has halogen. Wondered how local you were to Derbyshire, and if you would be interested in installing them for me at a price?? More than happy to come to you. Don’t really want to attempt the module route, so your ingenious hack would be ideal!

Cheers

Matt

Hi sarah1331, thanks for creating this thread. I have recently joined and was hoping to PM you but I can’t see where to do that. I admire many of the folks having a crack at this sort work, but I’d be lying if I said I understand it and can do it. It’s a little adventurous for my skill set! I have a full set of LED head & tails, and my 14 A4 Allroad has halogen. Wondered how local you were to Derbyshire, and if you would be interested in installing them for me at a price?? More than happy to come to you. Don’t really want to attempt the module route, so your ingenious hack would be ideal!

Cheers

Matt

My number 07791602158

Reactions: Frostie333
My number 07791602158

Hi Sarah1331, I've recently bought a A4 13 plate but from what I can gather is that I have halogen headlights but the drls are not really the ones I would like, so after searching online and reading lots of threads, yours looks most uderstandable, what kind of lights do I need to be looking for please, mtia

I don’t know the part number sorry

I really appreciate all your help with this, and sorry to disturb you so late

From this to this,

Attachments

• IMG-20210729-WA0002~(1).jpg
    IMG-20210729-WA0002~(1).jpg
    268.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20210812-191040_Auto Trader~(1).jpg
    Screenshot_20210812-191040_Auto Trader~(1).jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 67
I didn’t fit levellers no or the washers