Apologies for the late reply... So here’s what you need to do (assuming your controls are on the centre dash like mine?):-
1. When on ‘Radio’ mode, the screen will show 4 options... bottom left is ‘Tuning’.
2. The 4 options (Memory, Waveband, Tuning & Sound) all refer to the buttons around your centre thumb wheel, so press the bottom left button on here.
That will bring up this screen.
3. Press the centre thumb wheel to select ‘tune’ as it’s highlighted white.
This will turn ‘tune’ dark orange.
4. Turn the thumb wheel to the left or right (depending on the number you want to achieve). This will adjust the frequency by .1 for every click.
Once you reach the frequency you require, it will either come up with the channel name in the bar or the number followed by MHz.
5. Once you have your chosen frequency, press the thumb wheel again, which will remove the dark orange & will allow you to then turn the thumb wheel to choose the other options.
6. Turn the thumb wheel right 2x clicks until ‘store’ is highlighted white.
7. Press the thumb wheel to then bring up this screen.
Choose the location number you wish to place the station.
8. Press the thumb wheel & this message will appear.
To access the saved station at any time of you aren’t on it, you just click the top left button to select ‘memory’ (when in radio mode) & it should be there when scrolled to your chosen location number.