Audi A4 Black Edition with MUD FLAPS!!

Rpleeuk

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

i put a Thread up a last month asking for advice on mudflaps for my Audi A4 black edition. after alot of research ive managed to get some and fit them!

i Was told by the audi dealership that they wont fit the black edition how ever they definatly do! so if anyone else out there is thinking about it before we get the crappier weather arrives i suggest u do as ive already noticed a different when washing the car.

Oh and for the record the audi dealership at the Silverlink in newcastle gave me very poor customer service, after ringing them three times and them promising to ring me back ( they never did) i finally managed to speak to someone. They werent interested in theslightest in helping me out. Whereas the dealership at Teeside were the exact opposite, the member of staff was very helpful came out to look at my car and even tried the mudflaps against the car and gave me tips on how to best fit them.

Anyone want any advice on making sure they fit then let me know!

I don't know why Audi say the don't fit when it's been posted with pics many times over the years that they do. Since they would sell more if they said they fitted, I wonder what the reason is?

I don't know why Audi say the don't fit when it's been posted with pics many times over the years that they do. Since they would sell more if they said they fitted, I wonder what the reason is?

Audi only say that they dont fit s line panels

Hope these pictures are ok :thumbsup:

IMG 4145IMG 4144IMG 4147

Hmm i like them very much ! I would have them on mine but they wont fit on my side skirts on the Dynamik and as it is factory lowered by 20mm because it is a Dynamik, when i come out of people high drive and going up or down a gradient they may hit the floor, i wouldn't really want to risk it, they also slow the car down a little, I want all the speed as possible :p
There are many good Audi Franchises and many Bad, Blackburn Audi to me was outstanding giving a a very high part exchange price for the old Beemer and really helpful, unlike Bolton Audi which are just simply Terrible !

Hi all,

sorry for not replying been away. The audi mud flaps definately fit. ive got the Black edition which is a lovely looking car and the mud flaps do not spoil the look, they fit perfectly as long as u make sure you fit them properly and not rush it.

Ive no idea why Audi say they wont fit the S-line and above as i had no problems putting them, just make sure u give urself plenty of time to do. oh and having the right tools is important as you need to drill a small hole in the black bumper as a way to clamp them on. i was very unsure about doing that but i plucked up the courage to do it and it looks perfect

ill post some pics up at the weekend after ive had chance to give the car its weekly wash :)

Fit on my MY12 BE Avant, installed them myself, pretty straight forward I have to say, took a couple of hours one evening to do. Makes the car look/seem like its lower to the ground, and really do keep the c**p off the sills and rear bumper.

They say they don't fit the S-Line bodies either but that's what they're fitted to above!

They say they don't fit the S-Line bodies either but that's what they're fitted to above!

The Dynamik body kit is totally different. The mudflaps would require a total remould to match the shape with the side skirts and rear bumper add ons.

The Dynamik body kit is totally different. The mudflaps would require a total remould to match the shape with the side skirts and rear bumper add ons.

This just proves, in my eyes, that Audi is retarded. That is all.

so just standard B8 mudflaps then ? straight on? is it just back bumper that needs drilling?:huh: