Audi A4 B8 Roof Antenna

ion2211

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My 2008 B8 A4 is Silver in colour but the roof Antenna is Black.

My friend recently bought a B8 A4 Avant but his roof antenna is in the same colour as the car?

I'm trying to figure out if this is because his is S Line whereas mine is SE or has my antenna been replaced with a non genuine part by a previous owner?

Snip20171013_8.png

Remove & check.

Thanks but I'm not comfortable in removing it just yet. I just want to see if there are any other owners here with Black Antennas first. :p

I'm trying to figure out if this is because his is S Line whereas mine is SE or has my antenna been replaced with a non genuine part by a previous owner?

...even replaced with a genuine antenna that was quite costly to re-spray to the colour of the car. You could look at some other cars and check the profile of the antenna. Antenna failures are not unknown on that age of car.

Tbh the antenna is only used for either, subject to the chassis, GPS, remote heating & phone, no radio use at all, so do you use any of those 3 options?

Your friend's car, doesn't happen to be black does it? Mine is black, but then I have a black car...

You could try painting/plasti-dipping if it bothers you that much.