Audi A4 B8.5 Allroad Diesel 130 TDI

Melon92

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

To go back a bit, the car had a check engine light for an EGR valve issue, posted here; https://www.audiworld.com/forums/a4...a4-b8-allroad-diesel-egr-fault-codes-3003496/.
Turns out the EGR was gunked up and the solenoid burnt out trying to move the flap that was solidified with gunk. Purchased new EGR, cleaned out all the exhaust side piping with an ultrasonic and refitting everything. Almost a brand new EGR, really. Everything went away and now running fine.

I did notice that a bit of oil residue was above the injector areas, on all 4. However, checking amongst forums it seems the readings on obd11 for the diesel injects is wihtin the spec i think of +/- 0.26mg/s. It was fine. But still seems weird. Wiped it off and check if it would come back.

Nxt service around 7,500 klms later, the slight oil residue is still on the area where the injectors sit. Forward further, i am now getting P219600 - O2 Sensor signal stuck rich bank 1 sensor 1. Im guessing over fueling. Actually have not double checked the diesel injector varation, recently. but will post the current new result. I did order a replacement O2 sensor, just incase the current one was on its way out. It is still coming back.

Question is, basically i think all 4 injectors need to be removed, cleaned and checked plus replacing the several seals on each cylinder, quite a tedious task. What is the risk of prolonging this fix? and is it the correct fix?
I dont think there is more oil in the system, it is still where it should be when checking oil level. I will double check.