Sold Audi A4 B7 2.0TDI

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpbrad

Reaction score
OFFERS WELCOME

The time has come.

I have owned this car for over 5 years. When I first purchased the car it had just under 200,000 miles. The previous owner had it from around 1 year old when it had only 15,000 miles on it. He was self employed and used the vehicle to drive all around Europe on business, he covered around 185,000 miles. I have covered an extra 56,000 miles since, bringing it to 256,000 miles today.

When I purchased the car it was still on the original turbo and clutch which I thought was amazing. As a precautionary measure I decided to replace both after about one year of ownership.

Since owning the car I have replaced the following items:
Turbo (£450)
Clutch and dual mass flywheel (£850)
Intercooler
Oil cooler
Auxilary belt
Battery
Cambelt (replaced 4 times)
Suspension - Adjustable AP coilovers fitted all round (£560)
Rear upper suspension mount
Discs and pads all round (still with alot of life left)
Glow plugs (February 2019)
Inner and outer CV boots
Front control arm and bushes
New locking wheel key from Audi
Decat (original cat Inc. In sale)

I also had the car remapped by Angel Tuning in Bicester (appx 185bhp and plenty of torque) about 45,000 miles ago.

Car has built in Audi navigation as standard along with climate control and A/C.

Last serviced by myself in October 2018.

I have alot of paperwork Inc. Service history and receipts for some of the work carried out.

This is a fantastic car that has never let me down, I have driven it to Germany and back, as well as Wales and Scotland and she never missed a beat.
Delivers 50+ mpg on a motorway run and 45+ around town easily.

If I were to keep it what would I want doing:

1. Number plate light not working, looks like a damaged cable on the boot perhaps, common problem but just haven't had time to fix.

3. Very slow puncture on the passenger side front tyre.

2. Tracking could do with looking at as the wheels I recently sold were worn a little unevenly.

Extremely cheap and reliable car. MOT expires 04/19 - 12 Months MOT booked in for early March.

My images are all too large to upload, contact me for images.

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Thanks for looking.

£1,350 ONO

Last edited:
Open to offers, also thinking of breaking the car, although would prefer not to.

If you are interested in the coilovers I would be interested in doing a PX with someone for their standard suspension and cash my way.

Update: Car being MOT'd in the next week or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.