Audi a4 b7 2.0 BLB oil pump delete kit help

Tomsta79

Reaction score
Hi there any help on this chain seems a bit rattley on the oil pump I've had cams and lifters looked at and been told there fine oil pump in car history was Done in 2015. Never had any oil pressure light on as yet but thinking of buying the Audi A4 2.0 TDI Oil Pump Balance Shaft replacement delete kit on ebay. But would like to no some one to fit it who no.s what there doing could some one help me out here thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220503_140813_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20220503_140813_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 103
Twin Lanchester balancer shafts are a piece of engineering to successfully smooth a 4 pot derv , big difference .

Similar to flywheels being dual mass Vs solid .

Forget the balancer shaft delete kit , convert the chain to geared retaining the smooth engineering .

Kit 12

Reactions: tr7, Tomsta79 and Charlie Farley
Twin Lanchester balancer shafts are a piece of engineering to successfully smooth a 4 pot derv , big difference .

Similar to flywheels being dual mass Vs solid .

Forget the balancer shaft delete kit , convert the chain to geared retaining the smooth engineering .

Kit 12

How much am I looking at all in to have this done. My engine code is BLB thanks

Facelift B8 , was heading that way myself until another German manufacturer with sequential bi-turbo turned my head .

Facelift B8 , was heading that way myself until another German manufacturer with sequential bi-turbo turned my head .
Might still look in to getting the geared replacement oil pump kit. Lot of money but car only has 135k on it and loads of history. Says pump and balance shaft was changed in 2015 and has only covered 60k but does not say out about chain and Tensioner. What would you say still change it Gaz